Eye of Horus , Blackwork, Cross Stitch Pattern , PDF beginner cross stitch, Protection Sign, No.046
Listing is for digital files, PDF, for instant download !
Files will be available through an automatic download as soon as transaction is completed.
All cross stitch patterns can be customize on request. We love custom orders so don't hesitate to contact us .
No. 046 - Eye of Horus
The Eye of Horus is an ancient Egyptian symbol used for protection.
PDF files with:
- Color chart on a grid where each block represents a stitch , with symbols
- Black and white counted chart with symbols
- Color floss chart
- List of materials needed
- Beginner instructions
- Skill level: beginner
- 1 DMC colors
- 69 x 48 stitches
- 14 count design size: 5" x 3.5" (12.5 x 8.7cm)
- 18 count design size: 3.75" x 2.75" (10 x 6.8 cm)
- 25 count design size: 2.75" x 2" (7 x 4.9cm)
For other digital cross stitch charts:
For open and print file you will need Adobe Acrobat Reader
Download for free.
Digital version is for personal use only; finished product not under restrict.
All rights reserved
Happy stitching !