C2C Crochet Graph, Husky, C2C Chart, Corner to corner blanket, Instant Download, No.407
Listing is for digital files, PDF, for instant download !
Files will be available through an automatic download as soon as transaction is completed.
All c2c patterns can be customize on request. We love custom orders so don't hesitate to contact us .
C2C Patterns - No.407
PDF file with:
- Color chart on a grid where each block represents a block from C2C blanket
- Black and white chart ready to be printed A4
- Same chart split in 4 parts ready to be printed A4 for easier reading.
- Color chart
- Diagram instruction for how to start C2C crochet
- DMC color description
For C2C crochet, cross stitch, needlepoint, tunisian crochet
- Skill level: confident beginner
- 6 colors
- 60 x 74 stitches / blocks
Size for cross stitch: 4.29 x 5.29 inches or 10.89 x 13.43 cm on 14 count Aida
Size for C2C crochet: 43 x 53 inches or 109 x 134 cm
Gauge for C2C crochet:
4 dc = 1.7 cm = 0.75 inch = 1 block
- recommended yarn: 4 ply yarn
- recommended crochet hook: 3.5 - 4.5 mm / E,F,G in US sizes
For other digital C2C charts:
For open and print file you will need Adobe Acrobat Reader
Download for free.
Digital version is for personal use only; finished product not under restrict.
All rights reserved
Happy crocheting !