C2C crochet Graph, Classic Winnie the Pooh PDF Chart, Instant Download, No.010
Click Image for Gallery
Listing is for digital files, PDF, for instant download!
Files will be available through an automatic download as soon as the transaction is completed.
All c2c patterns can be customized on request. We love custom orders so don't hesitate to contact us.
C2C Patterns - No.010
Classic Winnie the Pooh
Picture of the finished C2C blanket by courtesy of Jerri.
PDF files with:
- Color chart on a grid where each block represents a block from C2C blanket
- Black and white chart ready to be printed A4
- The same chart split into 2 parts ready to be printed A4 for easier reading.
- Color chart
- Diagram instruction for how to start C2C crochet
- DMC color description
For C2C crochet, cross stitch, needlepoint, Tunisian crochet
- Skill level: confident beginner
- 4 colors
- 60 x 70 stitches
- size for a C2C blanket ( 3.5-4 mm hook/ E,F,G in US sizes)
will be about 40x 50 inches ( 110 x 125 cm).
Gauge for C2C crochet:
4 dc = 1.7 cm = ¾ inch / 3,5 mm crochet hook
- recommended yarn: 4 ply yarn
- recommended crochet hook: 3.5 - 4.5 mm / E,F,G in US sizes
For other digital C2C charts:
For opening and print file you will need Adobe Acrobat Reader
Download for free.
Digital version is for personal use only; finished product not under restrict.
All rights reserved