London cross stitch, Poster pattern, C2C graph, PDF download, Modern, No.505
Listing is for digital files, PDF, for instant download !
Files will be available through an automatic download as soon as transaction is completed.
After purchase, you will found it on My orders
All cross stitch patterns can be customize on request. I love custom orders so don't hesitate to contact me .
This graph can be used for cross stitch, needlepoint, Tunisian crochet
Cross stitch, c2c crochet - No.505
Poster - London
PDF files with:
- High resolution, easy to follow on your device
- Charts on a grid, each block represents a cross stitch
- Symbols black and white chart ready to be printed ( A4), full and split in several pages
- Color floss chart
- Total length of floss needed for cross stitch
- Total length of yarn needed for c2c crochet
- DMC color chart for reference
- No written instruction
- 5 DMC colors
- Entire graph: 85 x 124 stitches
- Size for cross stitch on 14 count Aida : 15.4 x 22.5 cm / 6.1 x 8.9 inches
Use 2 strands of thread from 6 strands of the floss skein
- Size for c2c crochet blanket: 153 x 223 cm / 60 x 89 inches
- 1 block = 1 square = 4 dc ( double crochet ) = 1.8 cm = ¾ inch
- recommended yarn: 4 ply yarn
- recommended crochet hook: 3.5 - 5 mm/ E,F,G in US sizes
Use yarn and crochet hook to obtain the gauge.
The finished size of the blanket may be different depends on yarn weight, crocheting tension, crochet hook size.
For other digital cross stitch charts:
For open and print file you will need Adobe Acrobat Reader
Download for free.
Digital version is for personal use only; finished product not under restrict.
All rights reserved
Happy stitching !