Terms & Conditions
Terms & Conditions
By using our site, you accept these terms and conditions in full; accordingly, if you disagree with these terms and conditions or any part of these terms and conditions, you must not use our website.
4. Magicbycrochet accept Paypal and all major cards via Paypal platform.
Your email address and password is all you need. You don't need to have a Paypal account to purchase from our site but if you will wish to create it, it’s free.
You accept the Paypal platform as third-part to process your checkout with or without Paypal account. Check details to: Payment Policy
5. You will need to create an account with our site to use some of our Services. Here are a few rules about accounts with Magicbycrochet:
- You may register for an account with our site by completing and submitting the account registration form on our site.
- When you register for an account with our site, you will be asked to choose a user ID and password.
- You must keep your password confidential.
- You must notify us in writing immediately if you become aware of any disclosure of your password.
- You are responsible for any activity on our website arising out of any failure to keep your password confidential, and may be held liable for any losses arising out of such a failure.
- We may:
suspend your account;
cancel your account; and/or
edit your account details
- You may cancel your account on our site using your account control panel on the site.
6. We may revise these terms and conditions from time to time.
7.Customs and import taxes: Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs.
The revised terms and conditions shall apply to the use of our website from the date of publication of the revised terms and conditions on the website