Bird on a branch, Stitch PDF Pattern, Instant Download, Retro cross stitch chart, No.027
Listing is for digital files, PDF, for instant download !
Files will be available through an automatic download as soon as transaction is completed.
After purchase, you will found it on My orders
All cross stitch patterns can be customize on request. We love custom orders so don't hesitate to contact us .
Antique pattern restored and adapted by me, stitch by stitch, to ease work with.
Vintage - Bird on a branch
PDF file with:
- Color chart on a grid where each block represents a stitch , with symbols
- Black and white chart ready to be printed A4
- Color floss chart
- List of materials needed
- Beginner instruction
- DMC color description
For hand embroidery, needlepoint, C2C crochet, tunisian crochet
- Skill level: beginner
- 2 DMC colors
- 70 x 79 stitches
- 14 count design size: 5" x 5.75" (12.7 x 14.3 cm )
- 24 count design size: 3" x 3.25" (7.4 x 8.4 cm )
- size for a C2C blanket ( 3.5-4 mm hook/ E,F,G in US sizes)
will be about 4ft
For other digital cross stitch charts:
For open and print file you will need Adobe Acrobat Reader
Download for free.
Digital version is for personal use only; finished product not under restrict.
All rights reserved
Happy stitching !