Kenworth, C2C Crochet Graph, C2C Chart, Written count row by row, Corner to corner blanket, Instant Download, No.408
Kenworth, C2C Crochet Graph, C2C Chart, Corner to corner blanket, Instant Download, No.408
Listing is for digital files, PDF, for instant download !
Files will be available through an automatic download as soon as transaction is completed.
All c2c patterns can be customize on request. We love custom orders so don't hesitate to contact us .
C2C Patterns - No.408
PDF file with:
- Color chart on a grid where each block represents a block from C2C blanket
- Black and white chart ready to be printed A4
- Same chart split in 4 parts ready to be printed A4 for easier reading.
- Color chart
- Diagram instruction for how to start C2C crochet
- DMC color description
- written row-by-row count
For C2C crochet, cross stitch, needlepoint, tunisian crochet
- Skill level: average - skills basic c2c crochet are needed
- 2 colors
- 84 x 112 stitches / blocks
Size for cross stitch: 6.00 x 8.00 inches or 15.24 x 20.32 cm on 14 count Aida
Size for C2C crochet: 60 x 80 inches or 152 x 203 cm - Queen size
4 dc = 1.7 cm = 0.75 inch = 1 block
- recommended crochet hook: 3.5 - 4.5 mm / E,F,G in US sizes
For other digital C2C charts:
For open and print file you will need Adobe Acrobat Reader
Download for free.
Digital version is for personal use only; finished product not under restrict.
All rights reserved
Happy crocheting !