Single bed blanket, C2C crochet graph, Written counts, PDF download, Corner to corner pattern, Dabbing skeleton, No.054
Listing is for digital files, PDF, for instant download !
Files will be available through an automatic download as soon as transaction is completed.
Original picture created by Brazilian illustrator VoMaria
C2C Patterns - No.054
This graph can be used for cross stitch, needlepoint, C2C crochet ( corner to corner ), Tunisian crochet
PDF files with:
- High resolution, easy to follow on your device
- Charts on a grid, each block represents a c2c cluster
- Color blocks chart
- Symbols and colors blocks chart
- Symbols black and white chart ready to be printed ( A4), full and split in 4 pages
- Color yarn chart
- Total length of yarn needed for each color
- Diagram instruction for start C2C blanket
- Written row by row counts
- DMC color chart for reference
- Skill level: beginner
- 2 colors
- 80 x 100 blocks / C2C cluster
- Size for C2C crochet finished blanket: 60 x 75 inches or 152 x 190 cm
Gauge for C2C crochet:
- 1 block = 4 dc ( double crochet ) = 1.9 cm = ¾ inch
- recommended yarn: 4 ply yarn
- recommended crochet hook: 3.5 - 5 mm / E,F,G, H in US sizes
Use yarn and crochet hook to obtain the gauge.
The finished size of the blanket may be different depends on yarn weight, crocheting tension, crochet hook size.
You can choose image, size and colors ! All c2c patterns can be customize on request. I love custom orders so don't hesitate to contact me .
Digital version is for personal use only; finished product not under restrict.
All rights reserved
Happy crocheting !