C2C crochet Pattern, Baby Lamb PDF Chart, Corner to corner , No.064
Listing is for digital files, PDF, for instant download !
Files will be available through an automatic download as soon as transaction is completed.
All c2c patterns can be customize on request. We love custom orders so don't hesitate to contact us .
Special Thanks to Sarah from repeatcrafterme for her awesome blanket made with this cute lamb pattern !
C2C Patterns - No.064
PDF file with:
- Color chart on a grid where each block represents a block from C2C blanket
- Symbols black and white chart ready to be printed ( A4), full and split in 2 pages
- Color chart
- Total length of yarn needed for each color
- Diagram instruction for how to start C2C crochet
- DMC color description
For C2C crochet, cross stitch, needlepoint, Tunisian crochet
- Skill level: confident beginner
- 4 colors
- 80 x 100 stitches
- size for a C2C blanket ( 3.5 - 5 mm hook/ E,F,G in US sizes)
will be about 55 x 70 inches ( 140 x 180 cm).
Gauge for C2C crochet:
4 dc = 1.7 cm = ¾ inch
- recommended yarn: 4 ply yarn
- recommended crochet hook: 4 mm
The finished size of the blanket may be different depends on yarn weight,
crocheting tension, crochet hook size.
For other digital C2C charts:
For open and print file you will need Adobe Acrobat Reader
Download for free.
Digital version is for personal use only; finished product not under restrict.
All rights reserved
Happy crocheting !